Wayne's Train Jokes(?)
Some rail humor(?) from
- "Hello Grand Central? Do you have a sleeping car? You
do? Well you better wake it up!"
- Does this train stop at Grand Central? "Well, if it
doesn't, there will be a heck of a crash."
- Conductor please let me off at the next stop, I
thought this was a "lunch" wagon.
- Design engineers are resourseful. They couldnt pry
open the windows of Pullman cars, so they air-conditioned the trains.
- How can you tell when a train is gone? It leaves its
- The world's worst train robbery, is what they charge
for a hamburger in the dining car.
- The BEST way to miss a train, is at a crossing.
-Don't race trains to the crossing. Even if it is a tie, you lose.
Joseph D. Korman